Travel Italy: Information about Italy
Italy is a country that has drawn much interest for centuries. In history, Rome was the capital of the political elite, and the Roman Empire was so versatile that its culture still influences the world many countries later.
- Italians enjoy a high standard of living, and their economy is quite developed.
- Italy has rich culture and history that originates around the time when Romans colonized most of the world. The country has a wide coast and islands that extend far beyond the Italian peninsula.
- Since establishing contact for trade and education with the Greeks, in the early B.C. years, Italy has become one of the world’s most fascinating and interesting areas, attracting millions of tourists each year.
- Considered by many to be history’s most romantic country, with beautifully structured buildings, landscapes, beaches and a culture that revolves around romance and love.
- Italy is one of the best vacation destinations.
Expense During Traveling Italy
Interestingly enough, a vacation to this country is not as expensive as many people assume.
- The Italian government has subsidized many of the costs incurred during a vacation including air fare, accommodation and entry fees to museums and other tourist destinations.
- In addition, the country does not have many requirements for visitors; much of what is required can be found within the country such as travelerâ€™s cheques and foreign exchanges.
- Many of the tourist attractions are managed locally and are therefore well-conserved with excellent, attentive service available in each area.
Art & Cultured of the Italy
Italy is a richly cultured country with several museums and galleries that pay tribute to great artists over time, along with different forms of art and culture.
- For example, the Correr museum features glass art forms. Here you will find sculptures and mosaics made completely of glass, colored and heated to produce some of the most amazing forms you can imagine.
- The Firenze is another museum that is dedicated to displaying paintings and life works of famous Italian artists such as Leonardo and other artists.
- The Uffizi gallery is dedicated to Italian renaissance painters from the 15th century. Here you will find some of the most valuable paintings from this era, including Memorie and Spazzio. Many of these paintings had originally been housed in the British museum, but have been loaned to the galleries and museums on special terms. Some of the works displayed cost millions of dollars and are only viewed under very tight security. However, Italy provides one of the greatest tributes to renowned artists, giving lovers of art a close knit space where they get to know their beloved artists. Many people find themselves returning just for another glance at these famous paintings, and a peek into the famous artists who created these pieces of art. Symphony and dance are other art forms often celebrated in Italy, with many performances created by famous musicians and music lovers from all over the world.
It is often said that Italian beaches are among the best in the world.
- Italian beaches are located in the Mediterranean, providing the best weather and sandy coastal breaches.
- The public beaches are the cleanest and most attractive you will find anywhere.
- The sun in this country is not so direct, and therefore people can lie on the beach relax and sun bath for hours with little effect.
- The beaches are maintained by attentive caretakers and are designed to include properly lined deck chairs and lounges with neatly placed beach shops and restaurants, so one does not have to leave the beach for anything.
- Quite often visitors to the beaches do not leave for hours and return constantly during their stay in Italy.
- Italian beaches are a golden spot for anyone who wishes to enjoy a relaxing, carefree time in the sun.
- Pictures of Italian beach holidays
Staying In Italy
- The hotels and resorts in this country are the most amazing you can find.
- They house world class spas and massage parlors that will make your stay even more relaxed.
- The restaurants are the highest-rated in the world. Italy is home to some of the most amazing cooking and chef schools where you can also take short lessons on cuisine, should you be interested. In Italy, you will never partake of a disappointing meal.
- All meals are professionally prepared and artistically displayed.
Furthermore, the country hosts some of the world’s most amazing vineyards, which you can tour during your visit.
- The exotic wines that would otherwise cost you an arm and a leg are cheaper here.
- You can also participate in stomping the grapes in the vineyards, a popular task with tourists that is part of the wine making process.
- With every visit to the vineyards, which also offer high class accommodations, you get complimentary bottles of wine. It is here that you can get access and taste the rarest bottles of wine, especially those that are from family vineyards.
Rome, the capital city of Italy, has some of the most interesting architecture and religious artifacts.
- Some of the oldest churches are located in this city, where you can attend services.
- The architecture of Italy, though modern, has kept the history of the country alive.
- Some of the country’s most famous buildings, such as churches, historic government buildings, and the world-renowned Coliseum, are well-preserved and a sight to behold.
- The Coliseum itself draws thousands of visitors each day.
Italy is the most beautiful and culturally significant country in existence today. World-class treatment and beautiful sites await visitors to this locale.
About the Author: Tim Ambler is the founder of MightyPromos, a promotional marketing company that offers promotional bottle openers that can be imprinted with a custom logo or message.