Explore Vienna for a Rejuvenating Experience
Referred as one of the most beautiful cities in the World, Vienna is a refreshing destination for most of the tourists. This wonderful city is full of places of tourists’ interest that transport you back in time. The Viennese boasts about the city’s grand past which is well reflected in its ngelic choirboys, monumental palaces, Fiaker (horse-drawn carriages) and other draw cards. With several historic monuments and buildings, the Austrian capital acts a pied piper for the tourists who keep boarding Vienna bound flights. This one of a kind city in Europe is an ideal place for arts and culture enthusiasts who keep coming to catch glimpses of the State Opera House, the Museum of Applied Arts, The Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Fine Arts, the House of Parliament, the City Hall, the Burg theatre and the Votiv church among other things.
The capital city of Austria leaves guests stunned with beautiful sight of Schönbrunn Palace, the stunning summer house of the Habsburg family. The guests will be amazed to see the place where Kaiser Franz Joseph and Maria Theresia once lived. The visitors can also make a trip to stunning Belvedere Palace and summer house of Prinz Eugen.
- This European city amazes tourists with its stunning variety giving tourists option to enjoy a boat ride, explore its vineyards and catch a glimpse of its impressive United Nations building. For a comprehensive tour to Vienna one should plan it well.
- Most of the visitors love to explore Southern part of the city which is replete with beautiful sights. The guests can also take an enjoying boat ride in Seegrotte. It is known as the largest European subterranean lake.
- Vienna is home to a number of places of historical and cultural importance. The city is often referred as an Art Nouveau city, medieval city, and Baroque city.
- Vienna is also well known for its coffee culture. In addition, there are a number of activities to indulge in. One can enjoy river and canal tours here that offer a stunning glimpse of different parts of the city.
- The tourists visiting Vienna during carnival season should make it a point to take part in one of the many glamorous balls in the city. Opera Ball in the State Opera and the ball of the Wiener Philharmoniker are famous balls in Vienna one can attend. One can get the schedule of balls from the Vienna City Council. The city entertains tourists with love for classical music and those with interest in classical music can visit concerts of the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra.
- To make you trip delectable, the city of Vienna offers an array of cuisines. Vienna is abuzz with hotels and restaurants of every budget. One can also complement his dining experience with tasty wines and beers. The wine connoisseurs can take a trip of one of the several vineyard situated in vicinity to Vienna. In addition, Vienna also offers vibrant recreational and entertainment options.
On the completion of your trip you will find your trip rewarding and rejuvenating.
This post was submitted by Brianmcquillan.