Make Your City Famous Contest
“Your home town, city – who knows better than you”
Travel O Trips is happy to announce the first Travel Contest
To make every city of Cricket world cup 2011 hosting countries’ information available on the web.
As we know India is hosting cricket world cup 2011 with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Make your city famous on the web with us and give travelers a chance to explore your city.
This contest is about submitting a small guide about your favorite city. Publish all information you have about your city to participate in this contest. No registration required.
Total 3 prizes are there.
1st Winner will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 500.
1st and 2nd runner up will win gift vouchers worth Rs. 250.
We are trying to add more sponsor’s to increase prize amount. If you want to sponsor prizes please contact us.
Participating In “Make your city famous contest”
(Anyone from around the world can participate in this contest. But the prizes are available for people who is living in India only.)
Take following steps to enter into contest
1. Follow our blog on Twitter @TraveloTripS
2. Be our Facebook fan at Travel Destination Guide
3. Submit Travel Guest Post i.e “city guide” (Minimum 400 words are required to get consider in the contest. )
4. Subscribed to the blog.
5. Re-Tweet this post
6. Leave comment on this page as you finished these all tasks.
What to write in “City Guide”?
Here is the rough idea to help you in creating your small guide of your favorite city. One can write a guide on any city of India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
Title: Make eye catchy title and don’t forget to Include City name
In body you can write a number of things about your city and the following list is for the hint only.
How to reach there? and journey time?
Things To Do in the City?
1. Famous places to visit
3. Famous Cuisines
4. Best places to eat out
5. Recommended restaurants
6. Places to stay
7. Temples or any worshiping place
8. Gardens, parks, and theater to visit
9. About any festival
10. Knowing culture: Art gallery, museums etc
11. Historical places: palace, castle, statue
12. Forest, river bank, lake, seashore or any famous places to visit in your city
13. What’s special about your city
14. Shopping: Where to shop and tips
16. Famous handy craft of your city and where to shop?
17. Amusement park
19. Road side food
20. Famous club or pub to visit
21. Spa, massage parlors, or natural therapy centers
22. Anything else………… only limit is your imaginations and your knowledge about your city
Photo/Image: You can upload related images or suggest related flickr photo URL (Don’t use private label photos)
Video: Upload your video on youtube and share the URL
Yes, make your self known by providing 2-4 sentence about your self and you can include your twitter URL or website URL.
The contest is solely run by Travelotrips.com and rules can be change any time.
No copyrighted material or stolen or PLR content can be published here. Before publishing any entry on this blog our team will check for duplication issues. Participant will not get any rewards on submitting post.
How Winner Will Be Chosen?
Winner will be chosen on following points:
1. The main consideration in selecting winner is the detail you have given on the city guide and how much it will be helpful to people who are traveling to your city.
2. The secondary things are how much popular it gets and other tasks you have performed.
Start Date: 26th January 2011
End Date: 19th March 2011
Winner will be announce on: 1 st April
If you have any questions contact us at info @ travelotrips.com